nanofiltration & reverse osmosis.
The Demcon convergence Nanofiltration (NF) and Reverse Osmosis (RO) lab-scale and pilot systems have been developed to evaluate the performance of NF and RO membranes. With the system, the user can perform fully automatic permeability, retention, fouling and cleaning studies, etc. The system allows you to attach different flat-sheet, spiral-wound and hollow-fiber membranes, making it extremely flexible.
The user-friendly software interface records flows and pressures and allows the creation of individual test scripts. Whether you want to perform simple filtration tests with several different pressure or flux steps, over-night experiments or membrane aging studies, the software allows you to build and automate your own experiments.
The system is highly customizable and can be designed to accommodate the needs of your project. For example, the system can be designed to support high pressure RO membranes, compatibility with high salinity and corrosive media, implementing additional sensors like pH and conductivity, backwashing studies and heating/cooling for temperature control.
– Hastelloy RO system for high-salinity sea water compatibility
– NF system for permeability and salt rejection of polyelectrolyte multilayer nanofiltration membranes
– Chemical resistant NF system for organic solvent nanofiltration (OSN) with ceramic membranes
– High pressure RO system up to 125 barg
– RO system to support 2.5” spiral wound membrane
The Demcon convergence Electrodialysis system is an ideal solution for Research and…Read More